Encore Pro software for Respironics xPAP machines. It is intended for use by DMEs and sleep physicians to track compliance and treatment efficacy for multiple patients, but individuals have also found it useful for managing their own xPAP treatment.
The current version is 1.8i (1.8.65) and is the only version that operates under Windows Vista. All the earlier versions can operate under Windows XP as well.
Encore Pro uses a Smartcard Reader to read data from a Smartcard. The Smartcard normally stays inside the xPAP machine and records the treatment data. Normally, Encore Pro erases the data from the Smartcard when it reads it. Rested Gal has discussed this issue and gives ways of preventing the data from being erased.
See Also Edit
- Encore Pro Analyzer - free add-on software with different report options.
- MyEncore - free add-on (only works up to EP 1.5)
External Links Edit
- Sleepy-in-Al has written a set of Installation Instructions for Encore Pro.
- Derek has written a set of user friendly instructions on using Encore Pro.
- Derek has also written a set of instructions on how to respond to a "Unable to Load MSDE successfully Please Contact Respironics For Support." message when loading Encore Pro.
This Sleep Apnea Wiki article is under constuction.